How to customize your ZenFone Quick settings tray
When you swipe down from the top of a ZenFone, you get a glance at the latest notifications. One more swipe shows a range of settings that you can easily switch on and off with a tap. There may seem to be an awful lot of options here, but they can be shuffled around based on what you use most often.
Here’s how to get started on tweaking this Quick Settings area.
- Swipe down twice from the top of the ZenFone screen to see the quick settings screen.
- Tap the pencil and paper icon in the top-right.
- Tap the checkboxes next to each option to show or hide them.
- Drag the bar on the right side of each entry to re-order them.
- Note that the top section needs to have at least four selections made and the bottom section needs eight.
That’s it! It’s pretty easy to make sure the Quick Settings area is set up just the way you like it, and not using up any more space than it has to.
Learn more helpful tips at ZenFone.ASUS.com.